A meeting requires the following:
- Meeting Topic
- Presenter's and Participant's mail ids
- Date and time of the meeting
Create Meetings page and provide all the details needed.
1. Meeting topic - This is the name that will be used in
all your communications and for future reference. Now click the "Create" button.
That's it! The meeting is created. Every meeting is identified by an unique
2. Changing Time Zone -
Click the 'clock' icon at the top right
corner and choose your time zone. This change will be reflected for the existing
3. Presenter's Email ID - Give the email ID of the
Presenter, who wants to share the desktop.
4. Participant's Email ID - Give the email ID of the
Participants, who will view the Presenter's desktop.
5. Control Transfer -
You can set the 'Control Transfer' to auto/prompt.
'Auto' option gives the control to the participants of the meeting without your
notice while the 'Prompt' option notices you about the participant who requests